Of course, if there are public debts, there will be debts that are not joint debts of husband and wife. At this time, one party should pay off the debts with personal property.
1. The husband and wife agree on debts to be borne by individuals, except for the purpose of avoiding debts;
2. One party, without the consent of the other party, sponsors the debts incurred by relatives and friends who have no maintenance obligation;
You can consult a professional lawyer by clicking on the program below.
3. If one party raises funds alone and engages in economic activities without the consent of the other party, its income is not really used for the debts incurred by the common life;
4. Others should be borne by individuals.
Although the law is so rigid, there are still some special circumstances. What if one party does not want to pay off its debts?
1. First of all, of course, both husband and wife should consult well and try to solve the problem through consultation.
2. If consultation fails, it shall be handed over to the people's court for judgment.
'data-lazy='1'data-height='284' data-width='507'width='507' height='auto'>